Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

We all start out the year thinking about what we would like to change, do or accomplish. I would like to share my list of Top Ten Things To Do for 2009. I will publish/revise my Top Ten list monthly until the end of the year and recap what I actually accomplished or didn't accomplish in 2009. This should be lots of fun and can be used as great motivational tool. Please try it with me and let me know your results.

Val's Top Ten Things To Do for 2009
  1. Exercise a few times a week
  2. Quit "social" smoking
  3. Develop photography skills with new Sony SLR Camera
  4. Learn Photoshop CS3
  5. Visit The Dijkstra Family in South Africa
  6. Take a mini vacation with my husband for our 10th Year Wedding Anniversary in May '09
  7. Schedule "me" time
  8. Balance personal and professional life
  9. Continue Blogging
  10. Make sure Valerie is thankful & grateful for all she has :)

Lastly...I wish you lots of success in 2009!

1 comment:

Mireille said...

Great list Val!! I am happy we are included in the list ;-)
I will work with you on a few points.